Who is AwesomeDoodle? Check out our youtube channel and our “about us” page to see who we are. You’ll see us, our dogs, where our dogs are raised, where puppies are born, and how and where our puppies are raised. Our life is an open book. Wanna come visit? No problem, we love to meet our puppy owners.
Dogs are family members.
Every dog in the AwesomeDoodle crew, is a family member, from 8 weeks old, for LIFE. That means, every one of our dogs are “in house” dogs. They don’t live in a kennel or “facility,” and no barn yard dogs. All our dogs sleep on a bedroom floor (some IN the bed) EVERY night. No AwesomeDoodle dog will EVER be used for breeding and then shipped off to a home somewhere. Click here to see the difference between AwesomeDoodle and a puppy farm.
AwesomeDoodle doesn’t have a litter of puppies, until that future litter is reserved.
You will never see our puppies on “PuppyFind,” or other puppy web sites, along with the thousands of other available dogs. In turn, no puppies will ever be sent home on an “impulse” buy. Our puppy owners must reserve their future puppy, and wait for that puppy to be born. Click here to see why AwesomeDoodle is different.
Our dogs are health tested to ensure healthy puppies.
We test our dogs for genetic eye diseases, MDR1 and joint health. A broken ACL could cost you $3500+ in surgery bills, and still leave a dog unable to function as normal. By testing our sire and dams, we have a better chance of making healthy AussieDoodles who will be able to romp with you for many years to come.
Aside from healthy dogs, AwesomeDoodle “Temperament” is next priority.
AussieDoodles are known to be happy go lucky, incredibly affectionate and smart dogs. But not all Aussies and poodles are created equal. If a dog doesn’t display a great demeanor around kids and adults alike, they won’t be a candidate for making AwesomeDoodles.
Our dogs have fun!
While most breeders keep their sires and dams in a prison camp for years before they get to be a family dog, our dogs get to have fun every day. They go everywhere with us. They go on off leash hikes, they all love frisbee, and even have fun on walks around the neighborhood. But most of all, our dogs get to be around other humans and kids on a daily basis.
Thinking of getting an AwesomeDoodle? Here’s what you’ll get.
- Our promise to give the time and respect you deserve. We’ll answer 25 emails, talk to you several times on the phone, and we’ll even do a skype meeting with you, in order to help you decide if an AwesomeDoodle puppy is the right choice for you. Are you a “high maintenance” customer? That’s ok with us. We won’t rush you. You’re going to have this dog for 15+ years to come. You shouldn’t feel rushed in any step of the process.
- Not every family will qualify. We’ll tell you if we don’t feel an AussieDoodle is right for you. AussieDoodles are SMART dogs. They are not happy left alone while you go to work 8 hours a day. They need lots of room to run off leash, daily stimulation and training, and most of all adequate exercise. We know you’ll have lots of questions for us, and we have lots of questions for you too. If we don’t feel an AwesomeDoodle is the right choice for you, we’ll help you pick another breed that would be better for your family.
- 24/7 access to puppy cam, from the time your pup is one week old, until they are too old to be contained (around 5 weeks old). You’ll get weekly pictures and videos of your puppy so you can watch it grow. You’ll also get weekly emails, with tips on how to prepare for your new little one. Once your puppy is 6 weeks old, we start training it to be comfortable with their crate, where not to potty, and best of all, each puppy owner gets a video of their puppy after it knows how to “sit” and wait their turn for treats.
- Keep an eye on your front door step, we’ve been known to send surprise free puppy packages.
- The AwesomeDoodle Challenge! Every litter, a list of puppy-raising questions is sent to each family. Everyone who participates gets a FREE puppy bed.
- Want more pictures of your puppy while you’re waiting? Want to come visit your puppy? No problem. We know how to take quality pictures, upload videos to youtube, use skype, whatever your request, we are here to give you what you want. It’s a long time to wait for a puppy.
After your puppy goes home with you, we won’t forget about you. We want our puppies to be well balanced, healthy dogs. We have a LIFETIME support system for your dog.
- We want to make sure the transition from our home to yours, goes well for you and puppy. We’ll guide you through the process.
- You will get weekly emails, with our free puppy training videos (exclusive only to AwesomeDoodle Puppy owners). We’ll ask you to give us a progress update on your puppy’s training. Each puppy learns at a different rate, so don’t worry, we’re here to help you. We love getting feedback and helping puppy owners mold their perfect dog.
- We encourage you to send us pictures and videos of your puppy. Every litter has a “puppy spotlight” dog, featured on our website. Check out AwesomeDoodle Charlotte from a previous litter here.
What we ask of you.
- We will ask you to prove to us that your puppy is going to proper puppy training classes. Yeah, we know your puppy is already the smartest dog on the block. Our puppy training videos are not a substitute for the socialization you dog will get in public, group training classes.
- We’ll ask you to tell us, what kinds of socialization exercises your puppy is doing. Are you taking your puppy with you everywhere you go? You should be. Are you having people come to your house, in order to train puppy that it’s ok for strangers to come over frequently.
- We’ll ask for proof that you have spayed or neutered your dog before the age of one year old.