Check out our YouTube channel and our “About Us” page to learn all about our AwesomeDoodle AussieDoodles. You’ll see us, our dogs, where our dogs are raised, where puppies are born, and how and where our puppies are raised. Our life is an open book. Want to come visit? No problem, we love to meet our puppy owners.
Every dog in the AwesomeDoodle crew, is a family member, from 8 weeks old, for LIFE. That means every one of our dogs are “in house” dogs. Therefore, they don’t live in a kennel or “facility,” and we don’t have barn yard dogs. All our dogs sleep on a bedroom floor (some IN the bed) EVERY night. Most importantly, no AwesomeDoodle dog will EVER be used for breeding and then shipped off to a home somewhere. Click here to see the difference between AwesomeDoodle and a puppy farm.
AwesomeDoodle doesn’t have a litter of puppies, until we have enough families on our waiting list.
Due to that, you will rarely see our AwesomeDoodle AussieDoodles on “PuppyFind” or other puppy web sites. Occasionally, we have a few puppies that make the “available” list, but that’s rare. Beyond that, there are no “impulse” puppy buys with AwesomeDoodle. Our puppy owners must learn about AwesomeDoodle, and we want to learn about you, to see if it is a perfect match. Then our families will reserve their future puppy, and watch it grow on our 24/7 puppy cam, plus weekly video and photo updates. Click here to see why AwesomeDoodle is different.
Our dogs are health tested to ensure healthy puppies.
We test our dogs for genetic defects and hip health. Unfortunately, a broken ACL could cost you $3500+, and still leave a dog unable to function. By testing our sire and dams, we have a better chance of making healthy AussieDoodles who will be able to romp with you for many years to come.
Aside from healthy dogs, AwesomeDoodle “Temperament” is next priority.
Although AussieDoodles are known to be happy go lucky, incredibly affectionate and smart dogs, not all Aussies and Poodles are created equal. Most of all, if a dog doesn’t display a great demeanor around kids and adults alike, they won’t be a candidate for making AwesomeDoodle AussieDoodles.
Most breeders keep their sires and dams in a “prison camp” for years before they get to be a family dog. In contrast, our dogs get to have fun every day. They go everywhere with us. Our AwesomeDoodle moms and dads go on off leash hikes, play frisbee, and enjoy fun walks around the neighborhood. Most of all, our dogs get to be around and loved on by other humans and kids on a daily basis.
Thinking of getting on the waitlist? Here’s what you’ll get.
- Our promise to give the time and respect you deserve. We’ll answer 25 emails, talk to you on the phone, and even skype with you. All of this to help you decide if an AwesomeDoodle puppy is the right choice for you. Are you a “high maintenance” puppy owner? That’s ok. You’re going to have this dog for 15+ years to come. You shouldn’t feel rushed in any step of the process.
- Not every family will qualify. AussieDoodles won’t be happy staying home all day alone while you work. They are SMART dogs, and as a result, this breed can easily go stir crazy and develop behavior problems when left along for long periods of time. They need adequate daily exercise including room to run off leash. Most of all, they need daily stimulation and training. If we don’t think an AwesomeDoodle is the right choice for you, we can help suggest another breed that would be better fit.
Wondering what happens once you’ve chosen a puppy? Here’s what you’ll get.
- 24/7 access to puppy cam from the time your pup is 1 week old until about 5 weeks old, when they are too old to be contained. So, AwesomeDoodle families get to watch all of the sleeping, playing, eating, and consequently, even the messes. As a result, you’ll feel like you know your pup before you even meet!
- Weekly pictures, videos, and puppy prep emails. Also, once your pup comes home we don’t forget about you. See our LIFETIME support section below.
- Don’t forget to check your mail. Soon-to-be-dog-parents might find a surprise puppy package on their door step!
- The AwesomeDoodle Challenge! With every litter, we email a “puppy-raising questionnaire” to each family. Everyone who participates gets a FREE puppy bed.
- Want more pictures of your puppy while you’re waiting? Want to come visit your puppy? No problem. We know how to take quality pictures, upload videos to youtube, use skype, whatever your request, we are here to give you what you want.
After your puppy goes home with you, we won’t forget about you. We want our puppies to be well balanced, healthy dogs. We have a LIFETIME support system for your dog.
- Our AwesomeDoodle team wants to make sure the transition from our home to yours, goes well for you and puppy. We’ll guide you through the process.
- You will get weekly emails, with our free puppy training videos (exclusive only to AwesomeDoodle Puppy owners). We’ll ask you to give us a progress update on your puppy’s training. Each puppy learns at a different rate, but don’t worry, we’re here to help you. We love getting feedback and helping puppy owners mold their perfect dog.
- We encourage you to send us pictures and videos of your puppy. Almost every litter has a “puppy spotlight” dog, featured on our website. Check out AwesomeDoodle Charlotte from a previous litter here.
What we ask of you.
- We will ask you to prove to us that your puppy is going to proper puppy training classes. Yeah, we know your puppy is already the smartest dog on the block. Our puppy training videos are not a substitute for the socialization you dog will get in public, group training classes.
- We’ll ask you to tell us, what kinds of socialization exercises your puppy is doing. Are you taking your puppy with you everywhere you go? You should be. Are you inviting company over to your house? It’s ok for strangers to come over frequently to properly socialize and train your puppy.
- Proof that you have spayed or neutered your dog before they are one year old.